July 2021 Update
As an NHS healthcare setting, and as advised by our professional bodies, here at Saffron Eyecare we will be continuing with our stringent COVID safe measures.
All staff will still be wearing PPE, and we will continue to deep clean and sanitise the practice thoroughly and frequently.
Following advice from the NHS and as per our branch policy, face coverings will still be mandatory when you enter the practice, unless you are exempt. The safety and well being of our customers and staff is incredibly important, and we will continue doing everything we can to ensure we are all staying healthy.
Thank you all for your cooperation.
As of Tuesday 5th January, England has entered its 3rd national lockdown. We are able to remain safely OPEN and available as providers of essential eyecare and optical services. We are still operating an appointment only service with strict cleaning and hygiene regimes remaining in place for your safety. Our staff are having regular lateral flow Covid-19 tests to reduce any chance of carriers with no symptoms passing the virus on.
We would also like to remind all our patients of the simple guidelines we have in place to ensure everyone remains as safe as possible, so we kindly ask the following:
• Book ahead for all visits.
• Please wear a face covering or mask when inside the practice unless you are exempt.
• Please use the hand sanitizing stations provided.
• Please observe the social distancing signs and requests in the practice.
• Please avoid visiting the practice in large family groups.
• Please pay via card/contactless methods where possible.
• If you are unwell DO NOT come in, please reschedule.
Again, we would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you very much to all our patients for your understanding during this continued unusual time. If you have any questions at all please contact our team.